The Kings Park Festival overlaps the Australian Flower Week (17-25 September 2016) is and for the whole of the month of September being 1 – 30 September 2016.
Visit the world’s biggest display of Western Australia’s famous wildflowers from every region of the state without leaving the city and enjoy:
- Free and fascinating guided walks exploring Kings Park and WA flora
- ‘Mysterious Coiffures’ by French street artist Christophe Pavia and Adelaide Daraspe
- The Future Keepers outdoor exhibition
- Roving Adorable Florables wildflower characters
- Perth’s best native plant sale, thanks to the Friends of Kings Park
- Acoustic music, visiting artists and much more.
Let your imagination go wild with Kings Park 2016 writer in residence Nandi Chinna, who will invite visitors to share their stories and take part in sensory walks, creative writing and poetry.
The Kings Park Festival is proudly presented by Kings Park and Botanic Garden and the Friends of Kings Park this September, with the generous support of Lotterywest.